Tuesday 7 November 2017

Work in my absence 8th November

Morning all,

I'm unwell so unfortunately will not be in today, however since today is our coursework lesson you should all have no issues in getting on with the work that was set on Monday. A reminder that your introductions, methodologies and analyses are due on Monday 20th November.

Please see the post below and continue working on this, and please see your emails for an example introduction, methodology and analysis.

I am hoping to be back in tomorrow; in the lesson we will be continuing to prepare a response to the Tim transcript and writing this response in timed conditions, so do read up on this from last week and read back over the introductions you wrote on the Padlet page (click here to access).

I'll be on email periodically throughout the day so get in touch should you need to and I will try to get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment