Wednesday 2 November 2016

TED Talk Lesson

Morning everyone, welcome back!

I hope you have had a good break, and that you are rested and ready for the new term

We are not going to be doing anything too taxing today, so with that in mind here are today's tasks:

Firstly, I need your holiday homework - the analysis of the Mirror Money article. Please had that to me straight away. If you don't have it, as per the homework policy you have 24 hours to hand it to me, however if it's not then handed in tomorrow you will be escalated along the disciplinary process.

Today you are going to be watching TED talks about language and making notes on the content. Follow this link to view all the TED talks which discuss language, and choose 3 or 4 to focus on. Whilst watching, make notes and then as a summary write up 1-2 paragraphs on the content and the message of the talk, also discussing what you have learned from watching it.

Any problems let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment