Tuesday 7 May 2019

Lang & Occupation Revision

Morning all, I hope your progression exam went well.

I'm absent today as I'm not well and I've lost my voice, so please complete the tasks set below for revision of the topic language & occupation:

1. Access this powerpoint and work your way through the tasks. The mindmap that is referred to can be found by clicking here. Make notes from or print out the mindmap.

2. Read this article about modern office jargon as a wider reading resource, and make some notes.

3. Do some research to find 2 more examples of articles relating to occupational lexis/workplace jagon and make some notes. Print these out to bring to tomorrow's lesson, in which we will be planning a discursive essay on language and occupation.


Hope you get on well with the tasks, remember you'll need these resources for tomorrow.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment