Wednesday 8 October 2014

REMINDER: Analysis and Style Models for Coursework

Hi all!

Hope everyone is thinking about their coursework and starting to do some good research.

We've had a bit of a break from the blogs for the last week, so what I would like you to do is to now start posting style models to your blogs, with a few comments. It doesn't have to be a full written analysis, just a few comments on the piece you have chosen.

Also as a reminder, those of you who haven't handed in a copy of your style model analysis, this needs to be handed in at the latest next week, as this is you half-termly assessment that I will be marking. If you've typed this up and posted it on your blog, please be sure to hand this in as a hard copy.


I have looked at both creative writing pieces so far on the blogs but I haven't commented. As part of your half-termly assessment I will give you some written comments.

Please be sure to hand a hard copy of your analysis in ASAP, and keep working on your coursework research. Email me if you're struggling!

cal@stbrn.ac.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment